VMware provides virtualization infrastructure solutions that help organizations transform the way they build, deliver and consume IT resources. From desktop computers and servers to operating systems and application environments to networking and storage infrastructures, its virtualization infrastructure solutions are designed to deliver a software-defined data center.
VMware develops and markets its solutions within three main product groups: software-defined data center, end-user computing and hybrid cloud computing. Digital business transformation is creating new opportunities and risks in every industry. Our One Cloud, Any Application, Any Device architecture is built on the foundation of the Software-Defined Data Center which fully automates the virtualized infrastructure of compute, storage, networking and security.
This software-defined approach enables customers to implement unified hybrid cloud and fully realized mobility.
VMware is a member of the Dell Technologies family of businesses.
Customers and partners both win with VMware’s GoHybrid Assessment Campaign. Partners that complete a customer assessment between Aug. 30 and Oct. 31 can earn:
- $500 in development funds for completing the customer assessment
- $1,000 cash reward for closing a sale tied to the assessment
VMware’s SDDC Assessments provide a systematic process and set of tools to approach a customer, evaluate their environment and assess the gap between where they are and IT excellence.
- New! Hybrid Cloud Assessment
- vSphere Optimization Assessment (VOA)
- VSAN Assessment
- VMware Network Assessment
For each assessment, partners will find examples, synchronized enablement, co-brandable assets, call scripts and most importantly, increased partner incentives.
REGISTER NOW to learn about VMware Assessments
Title: vSAN Assessment
Date: Oct. 3, 2017
Time: 2 p.m. EDT
VMware AirWatch for Windows 10
VMware TestDrive for end-user computing is a fully featured, integrated and globally available demonstration environment provided by VMware for our partners, customers and employees.
Watch the TestDrive overview here.
Watch the Airwatch Admin Console overview (TestDrive) here
Download the TestDrive overview here.
Watch and LearnDiscover how your customers can extend vSphere capabilities to run containers in production using existing tools and infrastructure.
VMware Knowledge Resource Center
The VSAN Assessment Tool – What’s It All About
Windows 10 Whitepapers
Download VMware’s free whitepapers to learn more about Windows 10 deployment, management, and security with VMware.
The Benefits of Becoming a VMware Partner
- Build assessment-led selling strategies through demand generation and sales acceleration through unique assessment tools
- Earn trusted advisor status
- Find new customers by offering free value-added assessments
- Expand footprint with existing customers by adding value at the time of renewal
- Help customers better understand current issues/risks as well as potential cost savings
- Show where value can be added to a customer’s current environment
- Create precision around recommended courses of action
Your item was successfully added to the cart.
Part number not found.