Carbonite provides a robust data protection platform for businesses, including backup, disaster recovery, high availability and workload migration technology. The Carbonite data protection platform supports businesses on a global scale with secure cloud infrastructure. Carbonite, Inc. serves customers through three brands: Carbonite data protection, Webroot cybersecurity, and MailStore email archiving.
Webroot, a Carbonite company, harnesses the cloud and artificial intelligence to protect businesses and individuals against cyber threats. By providing endpoint protection, network protection, and security awareness training solutions, it’s purpose-built for managed service providers and small businesses alike. Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services are even used by market leading companies like Cisco, F5 Networks, Citrix, Aruba, A10 Networks, and more! Leveraging the power of machine learning to protect millions of businesses and individuals, Webroot secures the connected world, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
To discover Smarter Cybersecurity® solutions with Webroot, go to www.webroot.com.
- Webroot Secure Away DNS Protection: A more secure way to connect business to the internet
- Webroot Endpoint Protection Datasheet: Advanced detection and protection against malware, ransomware, phishing, and more
- Webroot Security Awareness Training SMB: Help customers achieve compliance and minimize security incidents and unforeseen remediation costs
- Carbonite Recover Datasheet: Gain higher levels of uptime for top-tier systems with push-button cloud failover
- Carbonite Migrate DNS: For simple and seamless hardware upgrades, virtualization, and moving to, from and between clouds
- Carbonite Endpoint DNS Web: Safegaurd your customers' distributed workforce with enterprise-grade backup protection
- Carbonite Availability DS: Proven High availability and disaster recovery for Window and Linux Servers
- Carbonite Server Datasheet: Complete data protection for your customers' IT environment
Your item was successfully added to the cart.
Part number not found.